Northwest Iowa Wills and Trusts Attorneys for Results-Oriented Asset Planning
Estate planning has to do with protecting assets and preparing for the future. It is a matter of providing for our loved ones after we pass away, and making sure that our choices and values are honored when we can no longer make them. For many people, estate planning boils down to preserving wealth, avoiding unnecessary taxes and preventing problems.
At our firm, we have been helping families plan their estates and protect their assets for decades. We are highly experienced with:
- Simple wills that define your wishes
- Pourover wills that channel assets into a trust
- Revocable trusts and living trusts that will distribute resources according to your wishes, but that can be changed while you are alive
- Irrevocable trusts that offer special tax and asset protections
- Special needs trusts that will provide for the needs of loved ones with disabilities
- Probate administration that settles the affairs of a decedent as efficiently as possible
- Trust administration that ensures proper distribution of trust assets
- Powers of attorney and durable powers of attorney for health care decisions that will honor your wishes during your lifetime
We can assess your personal goals, assets, family structure and business concerns during a consultation with one of our attorneys. Contact us to learn more about estate planning.
What about estate and probate disputes and litigation? In every situation, we work to help facilitate solutions that are beneficial to those involved in the settling of an estate. But if litigation becomes necessary, we can represent you in resolving disputes in court.
Contact a Knowledgeable Sioux City Estate Planning Attorney
Our knowledgeable estate planning lawyers serve clients in Iowa, South Dakota and Nebraska. Call Corbett, Anderson, Corbett, Vellinga & Irvin, L.L.P., at 712-277-1261 for assistance with your estate planning needs.